Why Join the Geelong Beekeepers Club?
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to meet fellow local hobbyist and commercial beekeepers
- Availability of mentors for beginning beekeepers
- Interchange of ideas and techniques on all facets of beekeeping
- Highly experienced guest speakers
- Updates on current local and State-wide flora conditions
- Informal discussion on a wide range of beekeeping matters over supper
- Opportunity to participate in local and regional field days
- Regular newsletters providing timely articles and news pertinent to beekeeping
Become a Member of Geelong Beekeepers Club
Membership fees are paid on an annual basis, from July to June. Membership is $30 per year. New members who join in January or later will only be charged $15 to the end of the financial year.
To become a member, come along to a meeting with your completed membership form and membership fee. Cash only!
Having trouble getting to a meeting? As an alternative, you can email your completed membership form and pay via direct deposit.
Email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made via direct deposit to the following account:
- BSB: 033-208
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 145082
Please ensure an appropriate description is provided to identify the payment.
Download Membership Form
Membership forms are also available at the door on meeting nights.
Need more Information?
For more information on membership, or anything to do with the club, please email email@example.com.
1,532 total views, 1 views today